The cannabis industry is expanding at an unprecedented pace, despite remaining federally illegal. In today’s complex cannabis landscape, businesses and individuals need lawyers they can rely on and trust. Rest assured that Guidant attorneys have kept up on the latest legislation and regulation to ensure you remain compliant. Not only can we help you navigate regulatory environments, we can help your cannabis business embrace opportunities offered by the ever-growing market.
We’ve remained at the forefront of cannabis law in Arizona, pushing for precedent that makes sense for the industry’s future, its entrepreneurs, and consumers. We are committed to sharing our in-depth knowledge and industry best practices, with one of our lead partners also serving as a founding member of the Arizona Cannabis Bar Association.
Our team of seasoned attorneys offers an extensive track record of helping cannabis industry players position themselves for growth. This track record includes:
- Helping restore cannabis extracts and concentrates to legal status under Arizona’s Medical Marijuana Act
- Representing individual and institutional clients in both state and federal courts, administrative, arbitration hearings, and litigation
- Facilitating favorable cannabis client outcomes through Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Advising clients on potential risks and legal consequences
- Advisory work and regulatory compliance
Whether you’re looking to break into the industry, want to diversify your streams of revenue, or need general business guidance, we can help.