Headquartered in Arizona, Guidant takes a personalized and practical approach to resolving complex and growth-oriented legal issues at the local, national, and international levels. Whether handling a contentious dispute, overseeing a sensitive negotiation, or positioning a company for growth, we maintain a strong client-first philosophy, providing sound and practical counsel.
Taking a 360-degree view of the individual matter at hand, our experienced legal team provides strategic insight on immediate and periphery issues that may affect a case, while also uncovering both short- and long-term implications to provide thoughtful recommendations.
We’re not only a team of attorneys – we are also business owners who have encountered many of the same opportunities and challenges our clients face. While the issues may be new to them, we have heightened perspective into the concerns that keep clients up at night and how to maximize client outcomes.
Our attorneys are well-known across the state and within their respective industries for integrity and exceptional talent. Nowhere is this more evident than the deep ties we have forged across the profession and among influential legal organizations. For starters, our partners serve as:
- Members of the Board of Directors for the State Bar of Arizona
- Judges Pro Tem in Maricopa County Superior Court
- Founders of Legal Aid of Arizona
- Founders of the Arizona Cannabis Bar Association
- Chair of Bankruptcy Law Advisory Commission, Arizona Board of Legal Specialization of State Bar of Arizona
- Founders of the North Phoenix Bar Association
- Arbitrators and mediators with the American Arbitration Association
- Voting members of Country Music Association and Academy of Country Music
- Long-time member of the Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Frequent speakers at industry associations and bar events
Simply put, our goals are to provide unparalleled value, strategic solutions, and second-to-none client service on matters that are top-of-mind for the individuals, families, and businesses we represent.